Premium

Country

USA 

Device

iPhone 6s

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

My favorite feature was being able to bulk add a ton of songs from various radio stations, and drop them into one “super-playlist” - this feature has been removed and replaced by the option to download the radio instead. As I spend a lot of time on the road out of cell service, the loss of this functionality is devastating. I can no longer great large, diverse playlists to keep me going when I need it without having to manually add each song or jump between lists. PLEASE bring this feature back! 

B7513F2B-588F-4522-8DCD-FE1B0AB4AC9F.png
1 Reply

Hey @CatsAndPB and welcome to the Community.

Hope you are doing great!

At Spotify, possible improvements and new features are often being tested. This means you might see something on the app your friend doesn't, or get a brand new feature for only a temporary period.

Things tested could include the next generation of security protection, or new ways to listen. It's also a way for Spotify to introduce new features, and fine-tune the app to be compatible with specific devices.

I still see it in my end, in playlist, artist or single songs radio playlists as an option to add them a playlist.

Have a nice day! 🙂

Suggested posts