Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION CANCELLED BUT NOT WORKING ON APP

Solved!

PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION CANCELLED BUT NOT WORKING ON APP

Hi guys I badly need your help. So this morning I opened my spotify account on web then cancelled my premium subscription immediately a day before the "Free Premium Tutorial" ends. I was then noted that my account is on 'Free' again. But when I opened my account on APP it says that my subscription is still premium. I tried to log out my account then signed in again but nothing happened. I'm kind of worried that I might get charged for it and since I'm using my mom's account I'll probably be in trouble if that ever happens. LOL. But yeah I really don't know what to do. I'm thinking of deleting the APP then install it again but then my playlist might get deleted so idk.. Can u guys please help me? Reply ASAP PLS. Thanks much!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there and welcome to the community,

You should get in touch with the spotify support team by using the online contact form

If you get an auto reply back directing you to the help pages, just reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the employees will get back to you as soon as possible.

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
Last.fm | Twitter

Backstage Intro - Meet Jordi!
What's it like to be in a Spotify Office?

Did I help? Please add a like!
Did I solve your issue? Please accept as the solution!

View solution in original post

2 Replies

I'M USING MY MOM's CREDIT INFO LOL.
Marked as solution

Hi there and welcome to the community,

You should get in touch with the spotify support team by using the online contact form

If you get an auto reply back directing you to the help pages, just reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the employees will get back to you as soon as possible.

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
Last.fm | Twitter

Backstage Intro - Meet Jordi!
What's it like to be in a Spotify Office?

Did I help? Please add a like!
Did I solve your issue? Please accept as the solution!

Suggested posts