Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Paradox ? "you can sync 3,333 tracks...If you're syncing your local files there’s no limit..

Paradox ? "you can sync 3,333 tracks...If you're syncing your local files there’s no limit..

I sync my files between devices. But I get a message on my iphone that I am at the limit of downloaded tracks and need to remove some. 

Is there a way to properly trigger the benefit of "If you're syncing your local files then there’s no limit" ...? The link provided on the spotify page about how to sync covers what  I am already doing.... Any suggestions welcome...

4 Replies

Hey @lkobzik, thanks for posting!

Local files, are music files stored on your device (mp3). 

Theres no limit about how many songs you can sync to Spotify : )  

If you`re syncing files that are on your device, try to undownload the album, log out from the app, and then back in. Then try to download again, and see if it works. 

If nothing of the above is working, then try to uninstall the app, and download it again from the store, as in the most cases this helps for many possible issues.

Reply back in need or further assistance.

Happy Holidays!

MartinStoichkovSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

why do I get a message that I have exceeded my downloads? I do sync my files, I feel I am missing something here, if I sync my files should I not have unlimited downloads?

why do I get a message that I have exceeded my downloads? I do already sync my files, I feel I am missing something here, if I sync my files should I not have unlimited downloads?

Hi back @lkobzik, sorry to hear that you`re running into troubles again. 

If you`ve tried all of the options from my previous reply, please share your issue here >> https://community.spotify.com/t5/Ongoing-Issues/idb-p/Spotify_Bugs 

Someone of the Spotify staff who are more related to that kind of problems, will be able to provide you the needed help!

Note: Be sure to post information about your devices:  

Otherwise I`m sure this is under investigation.

For desktop:

1. Exact Device (e.g. MacBook Air)

2. Exact operating system (e.g. 10.10 OSX)

3. Spotify app version installed (1.0.2) 

For mobile:  

1. Exact Device (e.g. iPhone 5S)

2. Exact operating system (e.g. iOS 8.3)

3. Spotify app version installed (2.2.0)

MartinStoichkovSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts