Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Play All Songs of Single Artist

Play All Songs of Single Artist

How is it possible to play all songs of a single artist in random order? If you click shuffle on an artists page not all songs get played, maybe just the 30 top rated songs. If i search for a artist and then instead of clicking the artists page go to "all songs" i see every song, but when i play them every song gets repeated on iphone ... So it is not possible to listen to different songs without clicking on every of them. Also "repeat" button is turned off. Can someone help?
34 Replies

Cool, wonder what happens with the song limit when you do that?
Anyone know how to do that on AOS, IOS or Linux?

That does work - sorta. I can't sort the list in any other way and it's a weird way to get there, but it does help. Thanks!

I am a programmer and it is very simple to do what you described!

I'm starting to be really **bleep** off by missing this feature.
It looks like I will revert to music piracy, because I'm really running out of energy to deal with things like this in Spotify, which are pretty normal in other music players...

I just... I don't know.

I'm very interested in what Spotify devs are doing, if after the years! this feature is still not implemented.

That doesn't play more than 30 songs by a given artist before randomly creating and playing a playlist of other artists... Read the first post by @Peter, then consider informing yourself on context before belittling people. 

Cheers

Brad

I have some good news for you, IF you are using Chrome. There is an extension 'Spotify artist's all songs' available on chromes web store, which achieves what seems to be 'impossible' for Spotify developers to implement (heavy dose of sarcasm). I was about to cancel my trial 3 month membership, which runs out tomorrow, when I found this lifesaver.

Spotify, wake up! How many subscribers are you going to lose because you won't support this much requested feature? You should pay the extension developer(s) a large percentage of my subscription fees because it's the only reason I'm still giving you my money!

Truly hard to believe. Agreed.

Since Spotify is being utterly neglectful as to implementing a long requested feature and also rather than transparency on the progress, they choose to be corporate and shady about it, here's what could help:

https://support.deezer.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360020762638-Transfer-Music-To-Deezer-From-Another-Serv...

Enjoy!

It’s just ridiculous, that the only way around this is downloading all the songs, going offline and then play all downloaded songs of one artist. Seriously so stupid. Considering switching to Apple music bc of this.

Signed up to Spotify a few weeks ago. I love how to easily switch to any Alexa device or groups, to my Sonos system and just 3 days ago to my old Squeezebox units.

Unfortunately I have hit a dead end on how to shuffle play all the tracks of a particular artist. I thought it was my incompetence until I called up this thread. Hard to believe this is not possible!  (iMac & iOS devices)

ah

The fact that this thread still gets comments 4 years later is astounding. I thought I was going crazy looking for this very simple "feature", but it seems the Spotify team are the ones needing a brain scan. Looks like Apple Music has artist radio, which was one of the major selling points for me. Get your head out of the sand Spotify. How long will you continue to lose customers over simple issues?

Oh wait, let's post this "brand new idea," and if it gets enough updoots it still won't get implemented. Bye Felicia.

s006Kmi

Precisely my issue! BTW: I'd like it updated on Android, too (not an Apple user).

Really Spotify...?

Suggested posts