Play All Songs of Single Artist

Highlighted

Re: Play All Songs of Single Artist

Visitor

I was honestly shocked when I discovered that you cannot play all songs of a single artist and have to rely on some "top tracks" that was assembled by some almighty algorithm. Coming from Deezer that had this feature since the very beginning, this is quite the news that in 2020 Spotify is unable to implement such a simple thing. And who the **bleep** thought it would be good idea to list all songs in a  search result as a single queue with this one song? How this was even approved by management? You have lost me as your customer today

Capture.PNG
Highlighted

Casual Listener

I'm seriously getting to the end of my patience with Spotify over little nuances like this.  They are adding up rapidly.  I do not give one ounce of rat sh*t about your damn playlists and suggested tracks or top rated bs.  I pay good money and want to listen to what I CHOOSE.  Please add the simple ability to listen to all songs by an artist.  

Highlighted

Visitor
Im missing this Feature too. And only for this I will switch to other competitors. It’s really embarrassing to install such simple mechanisms for abusing the own users.
Highlighted

Visitor

I know you can sometimes look up an artist or band under playlists, and find a playlist of their whole discography made by the artist or someone else. You can listen to most or all of the songs when you shuffle the playlist. If there is not a playlist you can make your own and add all of an artist’s songs to it. 

Highlighted

Visitor

@Peter what's it going to take to add this feature? It's such a ridiculously obviously missing feature. Google Music made it a core feature and I used it every single day.

Highlighted

Hey everyone,

Thanks for getting in touch sharing your feedback.

As @Peter suggested, we recommend that you head over to the Idea Exchange and post a thread that requests the option to shuffle all songs by a specific artist. The Idea Exchange is the best way for us to see what our users are interested in and how many people like a certain idea. The more people +VOTE an idea, the more likely it is to get it implemented. This page explains how exactly your feedback reaches Spotify.

Hope you find this useful. Keep us posted if you have any questions.

MihailModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music is a language that doesn’t speak in particular words. It speaks in emotions, and if it’s in the bones, it’s in the bones.” - Keith Richards
Highlighted

Casual Listener

It's wild that this isn't a basic feature. There have been many threads asking to add this basic feature in the past 7 years. 

Highlighted

Casual Listener

Upvote this idea: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Mobile-See-all-Songs-on-Artist-Page/idi-p/1204996

It's to see all songs of an artist on one page. 

SUGGESTED POSTS