Free/Premium

Country

Germany

Device

(iPhone X)

Operating System

(iOS 14.2)

My Question or Issue

For the first time in some time today I wanted to listen to my favorite songs of a specific artist. Of all the songs he has released I favorited my favorite ones over the years. I only want to listen to those! Not some random others of him. Going to my Library and that artist page I found the re-located button to my favorite songs of his. But when I shuffle it plays random sucky ass songs of his in between. wth. If I hit “Favorite Songs” of that artist I JUST WANT TO HAVE THE FAVORITE ONES LISTET! Is that so hard go get?!

wth Spotify. I tell you that: When I now take the time to create playlists with just those songs in it, I rather take the time to migrate my favorite artists and songs Apple Music.

Guys, what the f***!

3 Replies

Hey there @ChrisZibit,

Thank you for your post and feedback.

We're always testing things by adding or removing features to make Spotify better overall. We’re sorry that this means you’re not able to use Spotify like you wish to do at the moment.

If you think your suggestion will appeal to other users you can always create an idea on the relevant idea board. We always take new ideas and feedback into consideration to improve the app. Here you can read more on how ideas work.

Click here to read more about how your feedback reach Spotify.

Cheers!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

No. Did not Like your answer. Dafuq this is the most basic feature to only play favorited songs when I want to my artist‘s favorite songs. And you screw it up. And then ask me to make it a feature request?!
What the duck is wrong with you?!

Hey @ChrisZibit

Thanks for getting back to us.

We understand where you're coming from and will make sure all your feedback reaches the right teams. In the meantime we'd like to look in to this further. To make sure that it's not damaged app files causing this behavior, we recommend that you perform a clean reinstall using the steps here. If that doesn't fix thigs, could you let us know if you can replicate this behavior on other devices besides your iPhone X?

Would you mind sending us a screenshot of what you see when you open up the page of an artist you have in mind? It would be great if you could also upload a recording of what happens when you start playing tracks by clicking on the Liked Songs option there. You can use the Insert Video option in the post editor to do this, just be sure to hide any private or sensitive info.

Keep us posted. We’ll keep an eye out for your reply.

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts