Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Play all playlists in a playlist/folder gone?

Play all playlists in a playlist/folder gone?

Have a playlist/folder with each years favorite music from 2010 up till 2017 and I usually just go into the playlist and choose "play all" at the top, and it'll just play/shuffel all of the songs inside playlist 2010 through 2017.

When I was going to do this now the "play all" button at the top wasn't there any more? Why on earth would you remove something like that? Why!?

It's still there on the computer version of Spotify so why have you removed it from the iOS and probably Android app? This is a major step backwards Spotify!

Please bring it back pronto!

8 Replies

Yes, bring back this feature. 

Yes......please bring that option back! Or, at least explain why it was deleted. (The option is still available on IOS desktop versions). 

Agree - this is major backward step. I will explore other services if this isn't restored. Really disappointing!

I have 7 years worth of playlists. This feature allowed me to listen to all of them according to the categories I established by folder. Play All has to come back.

First, thanks for all the good things that I've enjoyed about Spotify....

a)  my play lists are organized in nested folders so I can use this now-missing feature... I have upper folders for era, Genre and content because I can't put tags on songs or create filtered lists.... now I can't play larger groupings. BAD Spotify!  BAD!

b) Before I go about re-arranging hundreds of songs in playlists to work around this feature being, I will have to seriously consider other alternatives that allow me to do this... argh!

This was the main point of difference that made me choose spotify over other music providers. It's still fine on desktop, please bring back for iOS.

Yes, please bring this back to desktop and mobile.

you can play music folders via the desktop but not via the mobile app which is annoying...please please change it.

Suggested posts