Plan

Premium

Country

UK

Device

(iPhone 7 plus)

Operating System

(iOS)

for the last two days I have been having playback issues when connecting to Sonos speakers. I keep losing the connection to all my Sonos speakers. The sync drops off and I then can’t adjust volume etc or change song. All works fine if I use Sonos app. Sonos have run diagnostics and have said that Spotify is reaching streaming limit and dropping connection. What is going on? 

5 Replies

Same here. I connect to Sonos through Spotify on an iPad or lap top and it takes a few times to connect. If I move a track on it disconnects and plays it only on the iPad for a bit. Really annoying. 

Same here. Is this since the update?

I'm not paying for this....

It's been for about 5 days. Definately a problem with Spotify as the Sonos player works fine through its own app.

Same thing  here.  Very frustrating. Is there a way to actually contact Spotify about this?  Do they monitor these community posts at all? 

Hello mate, I messaged the Spotify technical team last night, after investigation it looked like my account had become corrupt! I had to set up a new account and they transferred everything across for me.

Suggested posts