Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Played 10 secs and stop, running really weird.

Played 10 secs and stop, running really weird.

Hi, I am currently experiencing a really big and weird problem here. Spotify has been running really slow and unstable on my iPad Air since probably two months ago. The browse page is loading really really slow, musics played and stops after 10 seconds, search funtion isn't working... just way too many issues! I did everything to troulbleshoot the problem but still can't find a solution. The weird thing is, Spotify is working smoothly on my iPhone 5 iOS 8.1.2 Jailbroken, but not on my iPad Air iOS 8.1.3 not-jailbroken. Both devices are connected to the same network, a AirPort Extreme network with a test-speed of 82 Mbps. But only iPad has the problem. I tried everything I can including reinstalling the Spotify app, I even WIPED OFF EVERYTHING ON MY IPAD AND INSTALLED SPOTIFY AS THE ONLY APP ON A FRESH SYSTEM but still, really slow. I also tried login to different accounts, inclusing cs_test_1 account and a US-based account (from a friend of mine) but still, no luck. I don't know what's the problem here but it's really frustrating, I am thinking to unsubscribe if the problem can't be solved soon. Thanks. 

2 Replies

Hello, I currently have an iPhone 6 (iOS 8.2) and can hear all content on wifi, but as I am in 3G / 4G (in all locations) the songs play for 10-20 seconds and the audio is stopped, the timeline music continues to count normally. Anyone had the same problem? How resolved? Thanks

This is really weird. I am actually having problem only on wifi but not on
mobile network! Even a playlist takes a minute to load! 😞 I'm so done with
his

Suggested posts