Free/Premium

Country

Italy

Device

iPhone 6s

Operating System

iOS 9.3.4

My Question or Issue

I just discovered that i can use my phone as a remote to play spotify music from my PC. All functions are fluid except when you play a new song ( i mean selecting it and hitting play) while having at least one song in the queue. Instead of playing it and putting the queue in pause, the first song of the queue is played. Hitting the play button until you "consume" all songs in queue, it won't play the song you want to play, but it'll just play the songs in the queue... Kinda annoying because i use spotify in pc at work and id like to hide the icon and the window and queue all songs i want to hear directly from my phone.

2 Replies

Hi there!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps. I'd also recommend updating to iOS 12.1 as I noticed you have a very outdated version of iOS. The minimum iOS version that is required for Spotify to work normally is iOS 10 🙂

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

I tried to simulate the bug in my sister's phone and it went the same as well..

my sis's phone is:

iOS version:

App version:

Suggested posts