Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playing wrong song on iPhone app

Playing wrong song on iPhone app

I have had a song saved/downloaded for a while now on both my computer and my phone. Recently, when I try to play the song on my phone, it plays a completely different song but if I play it on my computer it plays the correct song. I tried deleting and redownloading the app, and it still played the wrong song.

The song is Way Down We Go by Kaleo. I don't know what the other song is but it's some really aggressive punk song and the correct song is one of my favorite calm songs.

Even if I play the song on my computer, it plays the correct song, and then I do the whole "listen on my phone" thing, it switches to the wrong song.

1 Reply

It's not your end that is having the problem.. Spotify must have accidentally overwritten the song and replaced it with another song. I know the song that you want and i checked my playlist and it was definitely the wrong song. The song that they are playing is Zdrajca Metalu by Nocny Kochanek which is a Polish Metal band. The best way to have spotify change this is by doing these steps

1) Grab the link of the song this can be down either through the App or on the Computer by clicking on the 3 dots then going to share and copy Spotify URI

2) go to this link ( https://support.spotify.com/us/contact-spotify-support/

3) click on " Report an Offensive or Broken track / album "

4) then click on a blue button that says " I still need help " 

5) then you fill out the information that is ask of you

and thats it

I too will be filing a report to Spotify so then they know that its not just one person that is having this problem. Hopefully the resolve this quickly. 

Have a good weekend!

Suggested posts