Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlist Cover Art and Instagram Stories

Solved!

Playlist Cover Art and Instagram Stories

On any playlist I try to share through Instagram Stories, my custom playlist artwork never shows up, it just defaults to the 4-grid cover.

This happens on every device I've tried, and people I know/work with also have the same issue, so it's not a one-off problem.

It'd be very nice to be able to share these playlist covers on Insta, as they totally add to the "clickability" and "followability" of a playlist.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @Budawski,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community!

Unfortunately, for now, the option to share a playlist with its custom artwork is not available. This would explain why you see the default four-tile album artwork instead.

However, if you think this is something you and other users would enjoy seeing, we'd suggest heading here and adding your +VOTE

On another note, if you'd like more information on how the Ideas Exchange works, make sure to head here.

Hope this helps clarify things. Happy Holidays!

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey there @Budawski,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community!

Unfortunately, for now, the option to share a playlist with its custom artwork is not available. This would explain why you see the default four-tile album artwork instead.

However, if you think this is something you and other users would enjoy seeing, we'd suggest heading here and adding your +VOTE

On another note, if you'd like more information on how the Ideas Exchange works, make sure to head here.

Hope this helps clarify things. Happy Holidays!

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts