Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlist Gone

Solved!

Playlist Gone

Hi, my playlists no longer appear. I am a  paying member.  How can I get them back?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Ah, I found another thread with the same Problem and the found a solution and it also worked for me.

Strangly deleting and reinstalling the app doesnt fix the issue, but simply restarting your iphone does.

Just turn it off and on again and the problem seems gone...

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Hi there!

Thanks for posting here on the Spotify Community!

Have all of the songs saved in the Your Library/Music section have disappeared? If your playlists are still there and there's a plus mark next to many of the songs, this can likely be easily fixed.

A clean reinstallation of Spotify usually resolves this issue. You can do this by following the steps here.

The playlists are not appearing at all in my iphone. They show up in the
desktop version.

Thanks for checking that for me.

It may suggest that you're logged into a different account on your iphone. 

Can you double check and make sure both computer and iphone are logged into the same username/account?

Thanks in advance!

Yes, I checked and logged in as the same user.

Hmm, can you try logging out from the app on your iphone and then back in again?

I'd also recommend doing a clean reinstall of the app by following the steps provided here and let me know how that helps with things. 

Hi, I have the same Issue.

I am logged in on the Desktop App and everything is fine.

I am also logged in on my iPhone with the same Account. All my Playlists are gone in the Library, the only Option I can see is the local files tab. When I Navigate to my Profile and klick on Playlists there, I can see all my Playlists, so they are not gone, its only a displaying error in the Library Tab... 

Also, when I Navigate to my Playlists through my Profile, I can play the synced songs but they all stop at 50% of the song...

Very frustrating... 

Tried logging in and out. Tried using facebook to log in and using my username.

Hope we can find a solution that doesnt include reinstalling the app...

Best regards 

Marked as solution

Ah, I found another thread with the same Problem and the found a solution and it also worked for me.

Strangly deleting and reinstalling the app doesnt fix the issue, but simply restarting your iphone does.

Just turn it off and on again and the problem seems gone...

Suggested posts