Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlist are gone!!

Playlist are gone!!

Was listening to my music and all my playlist have gone down to 0 but the tracks are still there I just can't play them. This is not the first time I have had issues with spotify. Finding it hard to understand why such a popular product is so glitchy!!?? I really like using spotify and I think it is a good product I just wish it would work.
2 Replies

@Moraybhoy wrote:
Was listening to my music and all my playlist have gone down to 0 but the tracks are still there I just can't play them. This is not the first time I have had issues with spotify. Finding it hard to understand why such a popular product is so glitchy!!?? I really like using spotify and I think it is a good product I just wish it would work.

Hey there, it looks like we've been unable to take a payment this month so your account has dropped back onto the Free service. Are you getting a "you need Premium" message when you try to search and play a track that way?

If there are funds available in your bank account, and your payment card in general is okay, resubscribe from your subscription page and you should get your playlists back in no time.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

Hi guys been a while. My music has not been connecting for about a week now? Asked about this a couple days ago an was told to look at my subscription overview, only thing is I have no idea where to find this? Can you help? Cheers

Suggested posts