Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlist covers change back

Solved!

Playlist covers change back

I have removed pictures I had saved as playlist covers, but the 4 album cover collage is not showing up on my iphone? can anyone help me with this?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @missemleigh!

Sometimes, when you remove a playlist cover on a computer, other devices of yours might take a bit more to update playlist information, since the temporary data that's stored in your device doesn't update all the time. Don't worry, this will sort itself out in little time!

For your information, those who visit your profile will see your playlist without a cover already 🙂

Hope this helps! All the best 🙂

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi @missemleigh!

Sometimes, when you remove a playlist cover on a computer, other devices of yours might take a bit more to update playlist information, since the temporary data that's stored in your device doesn't update all the time. Don't worry, this will sort itself out in little time!

For your information, those who visit your profile will see your playlist without a cover already 🙂

Hope this helps! All the best 🙂

Ok thank you! It has been about a week and they still have the grey music note symbol as the cover. How long should it take for them to go back to normal?

Hey community - just a side note to myself - the covers did change back when others viewed my profile, but I still could not see them on my own personal account, so I went in and screenshotted the first 4 album covers of my playlists & recreated and uploaded the covers myself.

I’ve tried for a while 2 change my cover back to the original 4 album cover collage on my iPhone, but it doesn’t change for me or for my friends who check my profile. 

Suggested posts