Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlist deleted after update

Playlist deleted after update

Good night. After the update this month I lost my playlist called “CLau_Gtz_Ponchirolas”. I don’t see it anymore and I only see other two playlists I have and that I created. I’m really really concerned because this lost playlist has 428 songs. 

Please help me. I’m begging. What can I do? I swear I didn’t delete it. One of my followers can still see that playlist but not me.

Please help me. I’m a “premium” user which is “ciclograficocg”. 

4 Replies

It looks like it is still on your account, so no need to worry! Try logging out and back in to the app, and if that doesn't work, you may need to reinstall the app

Even if it did get deleted, Spotify has implemented a recovery feature so you can easily recover your deleted playlists. This tool can be found here!

Thank you Landon. Last night someone that follows me sent me my own playlist’s link.

I think it’s a bug because I can’t download specifically this playlist. At least I can listen to it now though... 

I’ll follow your recommendation reinstalling the app and thank you for the recovery tip. 

What you could do is login to your account on Spotify.com. Then click the Recover Playlist Section! Find the playlist there and Recover it. Give the app a few minutes and then it will reapear.

Thank you so much! That is a great help!

Suggested posts