Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlist is not playing the playlist that was selected

Solved!

Playlist is not playing the playlist that was selected

Plan

Premium (but not this account, long story)

Device

iPhone 7

Operating System

iOS 12.4

My Question or Issue

Okay. This is my third time writing this as it keeps deleting.

My spotify keeps insisting on playing a playlist I havenโ€™t selected to play. For example, the playist I want on is my eminem playlist. When I click the big green shuffle button, all is good. I can click as many times as I want and its still eminem. However, when I swipe to skip a song, or let a song play to the end as it plays the next in line I have my oldies playlist in the queue instead!! I have tried changing autoplay, and messed around with the shuffle/repeat button also. I am lost on what to do!!

(Backstory to account) I argued with a guy but still use his spotify. He has premium and I have my own account. I canโ€™t log out as I donโ€™t know the passcode so I canโ€™t really use that as a solution that might not even work (and I cannot ask him it either) hence why I couldnโ€™t log in here with the actual account, and I have used my old one.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @Kaceyg16

Please see this post for directions on how to clear your queue (along with an explanation of what it is and how it works). Happy listening!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi @Kaceyg16

Please see this post for directions on how to clear your queue (along with an explanation of what it is and how it works). Happy listening!

Thank you!!!! Youโ€™ve made my day. Everything fixed ๐Ÿ˜€

Suggested posts