Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlist name gone every time (Takedown Notification)

Playlist name gone every time (Takedown Notification)

Plan

Premium

Country

Germany

Device

Iphone11 , Dekstop PC

Operating System

(iOS, Windows)

My Question or Issue:

Every time I put in a title for my playlist its gone after a few minutes/hrs, the name is "NIGHTDRIVE RAP" but it happens with every other name aswell.

Playlist: spotify:playlist:6m43wkSePK3pxzzlvh4GnC 

This is the msg I get from spotify when the name is gone: "We have found the following content to be in violation of our content policies, and we have removed it. Please see our Spotify Terms and Conditions of Use for more information."

I dont know what I can do

Grats

4 Replies

Hey there @1139899769

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community.

Just to make sure, have you already replied to the email you received about this? If you haven't replied to it yet, we suggest you doing so, so the team in charge can take a closer look.

On another note,  you can consider adding your +VOTE to this idea. The Idea Exchange is a great way for us to see what our users are interested in and how many people like a certain idea. 

Check out this Spotify Answer to learn more about it. 

Cheers!

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Hey thank you for your answer, I replied to the takedown email a few minutes ago I'll post the answer when they replie

Still no reply on the email..

Hey there,

Thanks for the post.

Depending on the volume of incoming emails, the support team might take some time to reply. Make sure to also check your spam/ junk folders.

In the meantime the best thing to do is to copy the songs from your original playlist over to a new one and share it on social media to regain followers. This is easily done on the Desktop app, where you can batch select songs.

Hope this helps 🙂

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts