Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlist not downloading on iPhone

Playlist not downloading on iPhone

So, i imported my playlist from windows media player to spotify, and i can listen to them on the app on my pc, and when i go to my iPhone, the playlist name shows in my library and i click it and the songs arent downloaded, so i clicked the 'Avalible Offline' slider and it says "Waiting to download." And it is not downloading, ive tried, restarting my phone, deleting the app, i also have 6 gigs of storage on my phone, so that isnt the issue, and nothing works, any help is appriciated.

9 Replies

Hey @henryle502, are you connected to the same wifi network on your iPhone as your PC? You will need to leave your iPhone unlocked and connected to allow it to sync over.

Also do you have a Premium subscription?

Yes, both are connected to the same wifi and the iPhone is unlocked, also I do indeed have a premium subscription.

Thanks for that, what versions of the app are you running, and what version of Windows are you on?

I'm on the latest versions for both

So by that I assume you're on Windows 10?

Yeah Windows 10

Any help? @swanny

Hey @henryle502, I'm escalating your case up to the Spotify staff. Will let you know when I get a response!

Hey, are you able to confirm what file format the files were? Also, do you have these files saved elsewhere on your iPhone?

Suggested posts