Plan

Premium

Country

México

Device

iPhone 8

Operating System

iOS 14.6

So, I created a new playlist with the songs that I previously downloaded and I was not connected to wifi and spotify was not using cellular data.

Later I turned data on for spotify to add songs that I did not download before but now I could not find the playlist, it just dissapeared.

I created a new one, and started adding songs while still being on cellular data for the songs that were not downloaded, after this, I turned the data off and started adding again the downloaded songs, until later in the night when I was at home and connected to wifi, I checked the playlist and to my surprise, again all the downloaded songs that were added to the playlist were gone!!!

Is this normal?

Or was I not aware that is not possible to create playlists while offline...?

1 Reply

Hey there @alxflores

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community, and welcome 🙂

I personally tested this from my end but I couldn't replicate it, as the changes were saved after turning Offline Mode off. In this case, could you try performing a clean reinstall of the app to see if you notice any difference? This is often an overlooked step, but it can be helpful to get rid of any cache that might be causing trouble. 

If this doesn't do the trick, could you share with us the exact Spotify version currently running on your phone? 

We'll be on the lookout.

NovyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts