Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlist overlap trouble

Solved!

Playlist overlap trouble

I was completely satisfied with premium for 9.99/mo until I created a Christmas playlist. What happens is when I choose to listen to one of my other playlists one song will play from the other playlist and then reverts back to the Christmas playlist. No matter what playlists I choose it changes to the Christmas list. So I deleted it and the list still comes in. Since Christmas is over I’d like to hear my other playlists in there entirety. Does anyone know how to fix this issue? Please help. Thanks in advance.  

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey. What is probably happening here is that you may be playing not your playlist, but your “radio” playlist. Basically your “radio” gathers all your songs and mix’em up. If this is not ehat is happening, then try reinstalling the app or wait for the next update where such problem will be surely fixed. Hope I’ve helped. Bye :).

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Don’t worry, you won’t haha. Actually your playlists are directly connected to your account, so that means you can have your playlists on any device since your account is the one logged in. Even if you delete any of your playlists, you can easily recover them on this website.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey. What is probably happening here is that you may be playing not your playlist, but your “radio” playlist. Basically your “radio” gathers all your songs and mix’em up. If this is not ehat is happening, then try reinstalling the app or wait for the next update where such problem will be surely fixed. Hope I’ve helped. Bye :).

If I reinstall the app will I lose my playlists.
Marked as solution

Don’t worry, you won’t haha. Actually your playlists are directly connected to your account, so that means you can have your playlists on any device since your account is the one logged in. Even if you delete any of your playlists, you can easily recover them on this website.

Suggested posts