Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlist plays songs not on playlist even though playlist is very long

Solved!

Playlist plays songs not on playlist even though playlist is very long

I have an issue that has recently started.  Playlists are playing songs that do not exist in the playlist.  I've had this issue when a playlist is too short, but this playlist is super long.  I've also had this happen when the playlist is over (all songs have been played), but that's not the case here - random songs are played after every couple of songs from the playlist are played.  

This is a really annoying issue and I do not know how to fix it.  Hopefully it's a simple fix?  This is happening on the iPhone Spotify App.  Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @246zp-pe6d_o7, Welcome to the Community.

Hope you're doing great!

That feature is called Autoplay and can be easily turned off in Spotify's Settings.

Just go to Your Library, tap the gear icon top right corner. Next go to Playback and find Autoplay then toggle the switch to turn this feature off.

Hope it helps 🙂

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @246zp-pe6d_o7, Welcome to the Community.

Hope you're doing great!

That feature is called Autoplay and can be easily turned off in Spotify's Settings.

Just go to Your Library, tap the gear icon top right corner. Next go to Playback and find Autoplay then toggle the switch to turn this feature off.

Hope it helps 🙂

Thank you, that seems to have done it!

Suggested posts