Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlist stops during the night

Solved!

Playlist stops during the night

My daughter is recovering from a hospital stay and listens to the Yoga and Meditation playlist to sleep. It works very well except the playlist stops during the night. We'd like it to run continuously because she wakes up a few times and it's not playing. We're in Colorado, have a premium subscription, running on iPad current iOS version on newer pad. We're connected to WiFi. We haven't downloaded the playlist.

Thanks for any help

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there!

Before trying the following steps I'd recommend if this playlist ends and if you want it to play over and over please make sure the Repeat/Loop option is enabled or Autoplay for staring a radio station based on that playlist.

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi there!

Before trying the following steps I'd recommend if this playlist ends and if you want it to play over and over please make sure the Repeat/Loop option is enabled or Autoplay for staring a radio station based on that playlist.

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

Duh - sorry Loxer - I somehow missed the repeat button

Thanks for your help

EZ1007

Suggested posts