Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlist won’t let me control it

Playlist won’t let me control it

I have many downloaded playlists, there’s specifically one that will not let me chance the song, this problem began yesterday, I tried to play it, and it does, the thing is when I tried to change song, the bar down the screen was gone so I can not chance or pause songs, when I locked my screen I can only pause music but still not able to go back or forward, I use iOS 9 and iOS 11 and it’s the same thing, tried with another playlist and it works fine. I use my friend’s phone to download the same playlist  (also has a premium account) and it works normal, so it’s just a problem with me. 

HEEELP! 

5 Replies

If this is a problem with one of the playlists, I suggest that you recreate that playlist. 

I understand this may be painful, but if it is the solution then it is definitely worthwhile!

Well, I have the same problem. It happens in different playlists, even when I recreate them. I restart the app and those playlists are shown like the were played when they didn't! It's driving me crazy 😞

The thing is it’s not even a playlist of mine, and it’s 28 hrs long. 

It only happens with my iOS devices, I checked with my tablet (android) and it works fine 

I would likely say this is an isolated issue to iOS devices then. 

Hopefully Spotify patch this soon!

Suggested posts