Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlists Missing on iPhone (but fine in windows version)

Solved!

Playlists Missing on iPhone (but fine in windows version)

A more detailed description, using numbered steps

I logged into spotify on iphone a few weeks ago and nothing worked (maybe a connectivity problem if I remember...no internet).  After it finally reconnected, all my playlists were gone in the iphone app when you look in "Your Music" (but still exist on the windows version on my computer).  Note, if I click on my username in the iphone app, it shows I have 20 playlists, and if I click on that, most of them show up (but not all... "TB Calm Upbeat" is missing, maybe more are missing too).  I tried logging out and back in, as well as uninstalling the iphone Spotify app and reinstalling, still same missing playlists issue.

My iPad/iPhone model

iPhone 3GS

Device’s Operating System

Is your device jailbroken?

No

Approximately how many playlists do you have?

I think 8 of my own, and some by Spotify and another person.

My mobile Spotify version

My provider and country

AT&T, US

My username

ChrisP5625

=== END OF TEMPLATE ===

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey Chris,

A couple people have reported that restarting their iPhone by holding down both the power button and the home button for a couple of seconds helped recover their missing playlists for whatever reason. Let me know if that works!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey Chris,

A couple people have reported that restarting their iPhone by holding down both the power button and the home button for a couple of seconds helped recover their missing playlists for whatever reason. Let me know if that works!

Hey Victor, looks like that did the trick, thanks so much!

Suggested posts