Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlists don't appear on iPhone

Solved!

Playlists don't appear on iPhone

Hello,

I'm new to Spotify. Last night I was trying out the service and created some playlists on my PC. In the beginning all of them appeared simultaneously on my iPhone but then suddenly stopped updating my iPhone playlists. I've already checked the server status and they seem to be up and running so I'm not sure what to do.  Should I just wait and see? Is this happening with other people as well?

Best regards,

Bodlagris

Operating system: Windows 7

Iphone: 3gs with iOs 5.

Subscription: Premium trial

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I tried various different things and nothing worked until in the end I tried making a new test playlist on the iPhone. That one appeared instantly on the desktop programme and then suddenly the iPhone got updated.

So if anyone else has this problem, just try making a new playlist on the iPhone and see if it helps.

Best regards,

Bodlagris

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

I tried various different things and nothing worked until in the end I tried making a new test playlist on the iPhone. That one appeared instantly on the desktop programme and then suddenly the iPhone got updated.

So if anyone else has this problem, just try making a new playlist on the iPhone and see if it helps.

Best regards,

Bodlagris

Suggested posts