Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlists replaced by Music on latest update

Solved!

Playlists replaced by Music on latest update

My wife and I have identical iPhones. After the latest ios update below the radio button where on my phone it says Playlists hers says "Music". Once I press music on hers I see her playlists as well as a section with "favourite" artists, albums, which is unavailable on my phone. It's weird because nothing is actually listed in these favourite sections and u don't see a way to manually add anything to them either. I also find it funny it's spelled favourite vs favorite.

Basically I'm trying to figure out if my version of the app is missing something or hers unlocked some sort of bug / future update?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello and welcome to the communtiy!

I think your wife has the new Your Music feature that is being rolled out this month. So you will hopefully get it soon. Your wife can add albums and songs by pressing the plus sign next to an album or song.

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Check album availability here

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hello and welcome to the communtiy!

I think your wife has the new Your Music feature that is being rolled out this month. So you will hopefully get it soon. Your wife can add albums and songs by pressing the plus sign next to an album or song.

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Check album availability here

She has the new "Your Music" feature that is rolling out to people slowly right now. It allows you to store music in an organized library of artists, albums and songs, in addition to playlists. Everyone should be getting the feature by the end of April according to Spotify.

Suggested posts