Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlists replaced

Playlists replaced

When I opened spotify today all my playlists had dissapeared and everyone I was following dissapeared. Instead 3 new playlist that i never created was there. I tried playing music but it suddenly stopped saying another device was using it. I have no other devices using it at the time. I suspect my account has been hacked since I last used it. I changed my password and restored my playlists. However every playlist I was following is nowhere to be found. Has anyone else experienced this?

3 Replies

Can you let us know what device and OS you're using?

i had a problem recently with my playlists vanishing on my iPad, completely restarting my device (holding the power button, sliding to power off when prompted, then pressing the power button again to turn the iPad on) solved it. Maybe this is worth a try?

I'm using iOS and OSX. It seems to be a central problem because its on all my devices. Restarting the phone had no effect.

Oh well, was worth a shot! It does sound more like an account issue if it's affecting multiple platforms. I'm not sure what the best route to get hold of someone at Spotify is, they may monitor these forums or perhaps pinging @spotifycares on twitter?

Suggested posts