Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlists

Playlists

the playists on my phone account are different from the playlists on my laptop.... how do i manage this?

3 Replies

Hi, and welcome to the community!

The playlists should be the same across all devices; as they are stored in the cloud.Try logging out and in to both of them and reinstalling them if that still doesn't refresh it.

Are you sure you're logging in to the right account? It's very easy to have both facebook and Spotify login details!

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

I'm actually having the same issue, I believe. My playlists on my iPod and iPad apps suddenly stopped updating the middle of last week. For example, on my computer, I logged in and changed the name of a couple of my playlists, as well as added a lot of albums and songs to them. Yet, when I log onto my iPad or iPod app, the playlists are still as they were before I changed them. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app, but to no avail. Also, I always log in using Spotify information, so there is no way I'm logging into a wrong account, as suggested above. Any help would be appreciated.

A tiny bit of extra info: It looks like it's only certain playlists. I added some songs to an older playlist yesterday morning, and those songs are also added to the playlist on my iPad app. But the changes I made to two playlists that I know of are not showing up. Very strange.

Suggested posts