Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Please enable shuffle play of all followed artists

Please enable shuffle play of all followed artists

Is It's very frustrating that I can't just have a random shuffle of all songs from all followed artists. Please do something about this, at least for paying members otherwis I'll probably switch over Pandora who I hear have this function.

3 Replies

Hey @BenevolentMC Welcome to the Spotify Community!

What a great idea! Currently there is a idea that follows the same thing of what you said. The best way to get spotify to implement this is to vote it up. The more votes it gets the more likely spotify will see that the spotify users want this. Here is the link to the idea page.

Happy Listening

Keanu_C

The link mentioned above as a existing thread is a closed Idea. Please like and agree with this suggestion if you agree that this is one of the most significant problems with Spotify. Thank you for your time.

There is another request in the Ideas forum for this feature.  It is two years old now, but at least hasn't been closed like the other similar requests have been.  Add your upvote to it and maybe sooner than a few more years, we can get this critical feature added. 

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Following-Shuffle-Songs-from-followed-Artists/idi-p/4522...

Suggested posts