Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Please help! Songs that I uploaded in my computer doesn't appear on other devices!

Solved!

Please help! Songs that I uploaded in my computer doesn't appear on other devices!

I uploaded some songs from my computer to Spotify app, it works just fine on my computer, but when I tried to use Spotify on my phone, it only syncs 1 song; the rest are grayed-out and says, "the song is not downloaded." I tried to click on "download," but it keeps saying waiting for download, and nothing happens. Please help!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @TiaLili!

Alright, let's go over a few things. Could you make sure that:

• You're not connected through a VPN or that you're not using a work/school connection.
  • You have a firewall that is set up to allow outgoing and incoming connections for Spotify.

Let me know!

Take care! 🙂

HuboSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Hey @TiaLili! Welcome to the community!

Hmm, that's no fun! Could you take a look on this page and follow the steps over there? Let me know how that goes.

Take care! 🙂

HuboSpotify Star

Hey Huib,

Thank you for your response! I already did all of the steps in the instruction, but the songs in my computer's local files are still grayed-out and can't be played on my iPhone! The status keep saying "Waiting to download" but nothing happened. Please help! Thank you!

Marked as solution

Hey @TiaLili!

Alright, let's go over a few things. Could you make sure that:

• You're not connected through a VPN or that you're not using a work/school connection.
  • You have a firewall that is set up to allow outgoing and incoming connections for Spotify.

Let me know!

Take care! 🙂

HuboSpotify Star

Hi Huib,

Both my iPhone and computer are connecting to the same Wifi network. And my computer is using McAfee. I don't thing that affects the synchronization process because my other songs in the same playlist was syncing just fine; only the one in local files that are not seen in my phone. Thank you for helping!

Hey @TiaLili!

Thanks for your quick reply! 🙂 Local files are synced over your own network and a firewall might be interfering with that. Could you try to disable it temporarily and then restart the Spotify app on your phone and see if that helps? Let me know.

Have a great weekend! 🙂

HuboSpotify Star

Oh my god! I turned off firewall and it actually works magically. You're awesome! Thank you very much Huib! Thank you, thank you!

Hey @TiaLili!

All fixed! Let me know if you ever have any other issues.

Take care and keep rocking! 😄

HuboSpotify Star

Suggested posts