[Podcast] Can’t find the podcast queue

[Podcast] Can’t find the podcast queue

Premium (family)

iphone 5s, ios 12.1.3

Brazil

Can’t find the podcast queue.

7 Replies

Hey there @rafinharfp,

thanks for reaching out to the community !

Please check out this help guide on Podcasts for further info.

Let me know if you need further help 😃

The article just didn’t answered my question. I want to see the podcast queue. The article don’t explain how to find that.

Hey there @rafinharfp,

thanks for the update.

You can use this help guide on Queue & History of you usage as well.

Let me know if you need further help 😃

This guide is perfect for those who are listening MUSIC, but simply doesn’t works for those who are listening PODCAST. The list simply does not exist when I’m listening podcasts, but it exist when I’m listening music.

Hey there @rafinharfp,

thanks for the update.

I just tried adding a podcast and it worked fine for me.

Can you please provide screenshots of the issue you're having so i can help you figure it out.

Waiting on your update 😃

I’m having the same issue. The problem here is that the queue button doesn’t appear when playing a podcast (see screenshots). Music Playback - queue button in bottom rightMusic Playback - queue button in bottom right

Podcast Playback - no queue buttonPodcast Playback - no queue button

As @hoganrichardson showed.

Listening  music the button to the queue shows perfectly on the right-bottomListening music the button to the queue shows perfectly on the right-bottomAfted tapping the 3 points on the right-top, the queue appears too (yes, the text is on top of the another one, that's must to be fixed too)Afted tapping the 3 points on the right-top, the queue appears too (yes, the text is on top of the another one, that's must to be fixed too)Listening podcasts, no Queue buttom, just the share buttomListening podcasts, no Queue buttom, just the share buttomafter tapping the 3 pointsafter tapping the 3 points

Suggested posts