Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Activating Problem

Premium Activating Problem

Hello everyone,

yesterday I purchased for a Premium account in order to have all the songs in my iphone and be able to listen it everywhere. However, in my iphone I am not getting all the songs of my playlists. Everytime I try to synchronize all the songs between iphone and Mac it only syncs the Local Files.

I believe that might be a problem with my accounts. I think I purchased the premium with my facebook account that I think that is associated  to another "personal" account in spotify.

Can you help on this one?

Thank you so much.

3 Replies

Hi, and welcome to the community 🙂

Whe you use the sync system, it is to sync local tracks. Remote tracks are streamed and do not need to be synced.

Have you tried reinstalling the app?

Liam

Hello LiamW,

thank you so much for your answer.

Actually I have already uninstall, restart the devices (mac and iphone), install again and the problem remains. I have checked my subscrition page and it says: You are currently using Spotify Free. I do not understand why the status is like this. I have purchased for the Premium account (+ Trial) yesterday night. I tried to purchased again but this time I get an error.

Can you help me?

Thank you so much in advance!

@maneliv wrote:

Hello LiamW,

thank you so much for your answer.

Actually I have already uninstall, restart the devices (mac and iphone), install again and the problem remains. I have checked my subscrition page and it says: You are currently using Spotify Free. I do not understand why the status is like this. I have purchased for the Premium account (+ Trial) yesterday night. I tried to purchased again but this time I get an error.

Can you help me?

Thank you so much in advance!

Hey! 🙂

If your account is reporting as free, it is most likely that you have accidentally upgraded another account. If get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form they can dig into this a little closer for you. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts