Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family Account and Mandy IPAD

Premium Family Account and Mandy IPAD

Hi to all

We have a Premium Family Acount with 2 Adults Acoount and 2 Kids Accounts. Evers Kid hast an old IPad with there own Spotify App Account (from the Premium Familiy Account) on it.

When now two Kids want hear Spotify at the same time, they two different IPad will always connect together and on both IPad sound the same sound. But they want to hear diffrent Songs. 

When we change on the Option from the Spotify Connect to the local device, than its during about 10 seconds an both IPads are connected again and playing the same sound.

i think First, that the iPad is on the Device connected, behause they Hand the same Apple ID. But before three dass i have reset ohne iPad Device on basic an register an new Family Sub Apple ID. But this was not the Solution.

Specialy the Username are on both iPads in the Spotify App Are the same. Is this Maybach the Problem?

Technical Data to the Devices:

iPad No 1.                                                                  iPad No. 2

modell MC769FD/A OS Vers. 9.35 (13G36)     Model MC916FD/A OS Vers. 9.3.5 (13G36) 

App Vers. 8.4.62.490.                                           App Vers. 8.4.62.490

1 Reply

Hey @Hagma, welcome to the Community.

Hope you're doing great!

Unfortunately the minimun system requirements for Spotify to work normally require at least iOS 10. You can check more in this article.

I'd recommend trying a clean reinstall of Spotify but I can't gurantee it will work.

Have you check if both iPads have signed in different Spotify accounts into the Spotify apps? Does this happen if you try it with another internet connection?

Could you also try to sign in with different Spotify accounts on these iPads and probably try signing in with your kids accounts in your own devices to see if the same thing happens there too?

Thanks! 🙂

Suggested posts