Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Not Working on iPhone

Premium Not Working on iPhone

I have a Spotify Premium account. I use Spotify on both my Mac desktop computer and my iPhone 6. Two weeks ago, when I opened the app on my phone it asked me to sign in. Once I signed in, it did not recognize me as a premium user and all my songs/playlists were missing. I tried restarting my iPhone, deleting/redownloading the app. I even tried to sign in on my friend's phone and I have the same issue. When I use Spotify on my desktop it recognizes me as a premium user and I can access all my songs/playlists. Anyone have any solutions? I almost always listen to it on my phone. Honestly there's no point in paying if I can't do that anymore. It all started after i updated my phone to the new iOS.  

2 Replies

Hi @xashley25, I'm sorry to hear you're having that kind of issues, I'd recommend you contact Support since they can manage and check your account and see what's going on. They'll be happy to help.

You can contact support by filling this online contact form: https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/
If you receive an automated email directing you to the community and/or help boards, make sure you reply directly to that email (even if it says it is no-reply) and an agent will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thats weird, try going to Spotify Support. Best of luck.

Suggested posts