Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Not Working

Premium Not Working

I had Spotify Free and paid for Spotify Premium.
It shows up on my iTunes bill as the subscription being paid for yet it won't upload on my app. It keeps saying the there was an error in the download and that premium couldn't be purchased? I've deleted and reinstalled the app yet it still isn't working.
Does anyone have any suggestions?
2 Replies

Hi. You said that you paid but that the premium couldnt be purchased? Verify that if you indeed bought the app cause from what you are saying is not clear...If the purchase couldnt be completed then that's why you are not getting premium. If you are sure that you paid trough iTunes but You are not getting premium you should contact spotify here: https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/ Fill the contact form, explain the situation. You'll get an automatic response, reply it!. They take up to 24hr to respond.

By the way, I'd recommend you to get premium next time through www.spotify.com instead of the iTunes Store cause you'll usually get a lower price there than at Apple.

Thank you, I have since unsubscribed from iTunes and subscribed through Spotify directly and it is working just fine now.Thank you for you help though!Shannon.

Suggested posts