Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Payment failures

Premium Payment failures

My Spotify Premium account deactivated itself despite automatic renewal being active. In my iTunes subscription page it says that my subscription begins and ends on the 3rd of December (a problem as we are midway through November) it also will not allow me to cancel and re-subscribe. Whenever I turn automatic renewal back on it says it will renew on the 3rd of December when my subscription apparently ends
1 Reply

Hello, and welcome to the Spotify Community!

Oh dear. As you're subscribing through Apple, this is their issue, not Spotify's.

If I were you I would subscribe thraight through spotify.com. You can save $3 a month!

~Joe

JOEBOT, lovingly handmade by MattSuda - I'm not the only sexy rock star, there are plenty of others that are happy to help you out. Just look for the star by their name.
-
I AM NOT AN EMPLOYEE OF SPOTIFY AB. I am just a thirteen year old child trying to help out. I am not paid to help or say any views of Spotify AB or any of it's affiliates, so the least that you could do is share some kudos, or, if I helped you out, mark my post as a solution. It makes me all fuzzy inside

Suggested posts