Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Plan but downloaded/offline songs won't play if i have no wifi/data connection

Premium Plan but downloaded/offline songs won't play if i have no wifi/data connection

Currently experiencing the subject of my post. Whenever i select a song (offline/downloaded) it won't play unless i have a wifi connection or my mobile data is turned on. badly need your help. thank you!

2 Replies

though i haven't tried uninstalling and re-install my spotify because i have so many songs downloaded already, any other way to fix the situation? i tried updating it but nothing happened. 😞

Hi @kfigura!

First try to use Remove Offline Devices and Sign Out Everywhere from your Spotify account page. The first tool will disable the download option but simply switch it back on so the songs become available.

If that won't help, go to Spotify Settings > Playback > Hide Unplayable Songs and remove them from the playlist(s) you want to download to see if that helps.

If that is still going on, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

Suggested posts