Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium account changed into free account

Premium account changed into free account

Hi,

I have been using a spotify premium account for over a year now and it always worked fine. Payments have been made regularly. Suddenly it changed to a free account. Anybody got an idea?

6 Replies

Can you see previous months receipts on your online account?

https://www.spotify.com/account/overview/

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

yes, but the strange thing is that february is missing...March has been paid again.

Strange! It has stopped working saturday 19.04.14.

Bildschirmfoto 2014-04-21 um 21.04.12.png

It might be worth checking your email, you should have got an email from Spotify if a payment failed for any reason.

Peter

cant find one. Hope I did not delete it by mistake. Is there a way I can contact spotify directly? It does not make sence that they booked the money in march again, though, doesnt it? And why did it stop working now?

Yeah, you can get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they can have a look at your payment information. Definitely something weird going on I agree! 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Great thanks for your help, I will contact them directly.

Have a good one Peter

Suggested posts