Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium account not working on samsung s4 and ipad

Premium account not working on samsung s4 and ipad

I noticed last night that I was unable to listen to my offline playlist and realised that my account was asking me to upgrade to premium. I am already a premium member and it is showing the same in my iPad and samsung s4. I logged in and out and nothing works. Please help.
3 Replies

Hi, and welcome to the community!

1) Have you checked your Subscriptions page to make sure you are still premium?
2) Try reinstalling Spotify.
3) Make sure you're logging in with the right account; it's very easy to have both facebook and Spotify details!

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Do you have the desktop client for Spotify? If you do, does it say you are a Premium user when you log in? is it possible there was an issue with your credit card? If not try contacting Spotify Support and inform them of the issue. They'll be able to help you out. You might have to wait a little while for a response however seeing as it's Christmas Eve. Happy Holidays!

Hi @ranzinzas and welcome to the community!

Are you sure your premium subscription hasn't expired? If you go to your Subscription Overview, does it say you're a free member or a premium member? If it says free, your subscription expired and couldn't be renewed automatically, either due to a change in card details or insufficient funds or another error.

If it does say that you're premium, then try a reinstall/log out then login of the app and see if it updates.

Liam

Suggested posts