Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium not working on iPhone5

Premium not working on iPhone5

I signed up for the free 30 day premium trial last week, with full intentions of proceeding after the trial is up. Unfortunately, my phone's mobile app has not synced since I signed up for this. I did the 48 hour trial before and it worked ok, but now my iPhone 5 app does not seem to recognize that I am a premium user.

I have tried uninstalling, then reinstalling. Signing out, restarting my phone, and signing back in, unstalling, restarting my phone, and then reinstalling. Nothing has worked. It has been a week and 2 days since I signed up for the 30 day trial and I can't even take advantage of it 😞

Please help! I'm very frustrated and will likey start using itunes and paying for my music again if it does not get fixed, and I reeeeeally don't want to do that!

Thanks for any help!

Casey

3 Replies

Hi, does it say that you are premium at http://spotify.com/account/subscription?

Ya know, it doesn't say premium now... I could have swore it did 10 minutes ago! But maybe I misread it. I know that I signed up for everything and put in my credit card information but maybe it didn't do the whole sha-bam!? Will it charge me twice now if i sign up?

@caseybeaty wrote:

Ya know, it doesn't say premium now... I could have swore it did 10 minutes ago! But maybe I misread it. I know that I signed up for everything and put in my credit card information but maybe it didn't do the whole sha-bam!? Will it charge me twice now if i sign up?

It probably will charge you yes - I suggest you ask the customer services team using the Support Form 🙂

Suggested posts