Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium not working

Premium not working

I subscribed to spotify premium, the payment went through. I went and logged in to my iPhone app and it says I still need a premium subscription. Can anyone help on this. I double checked all y information and everything
7 Replies

Hi Paramedia89 - The Premium account I can see was created just today and is linked to your Facebook. 

Please sign out and sign back in with your FB email and password to kickstart that upgrade. If you made an account before today, let me know. You may have registered twice on our system unknowingly. 

Hello there, I am having this same problem. I tried the fix listed above but to no avail. I noticed that there are some system issues and wondering of that might be part of the cause...any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Btw, I am using an ipod touch with the latest OS.

Hi Dubreign - I can see my colleague has already responded to the case you opened. Please keep an eye on your personal inbox.

If you think you're also experiencing this issue, please get in touch via the contact form. From there our support team can help get you back to your Premium service. 

I have been a spotify premium user for a couple of months now. I have used it on a regular basis without problem. I went to play something on my android phone today and it told me that i needed to upgrade to premium. Thought maybe that i needed to "reupgrade" and tried that and the renewal date seems as if i paid for an extra month so i have two paid months on my account. I do not wish to pay two months ahead of time. I would just like for it to work again.

Hello

Just signed up for premium and the subscription is still saying I only have free on the iphone app. 
In my account settings on the website it confirms I have premium, and includes my renewel date etc.

I have reinstalled spotify using the methods in your guide for both my PC and my iPhone 4S, and the issue persists.
I also see that there are two ways to login, and I have tried logging into spotify through the iPhone app with Facebook and with the spotify login.

Please advice.

Thanks.

Jim

Arghhhhh It's driving me crazy!

@Paramedic89 wrote:
I subscribed to spotify premium, the payment went through. I went and logged in to my iPhone app and it says I still need a premium subscription. Can anyone help on this. I double checked all y information and everything

Hey guys,

If your subscription is okay here, try logging fully out (not just closing the app), then logging back in with the login details associated with your Premium account.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

Suggested posts