Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium on iPad and iPhone: only playing in shuffle

Premium on iPad and iPhone: only playing in shuffle

For a few days every song I start from a artist te next song is fully random chosen from thar artis. Kind of shuffle mode which is disabled. I have several times logged out. Is doesn't help anyway. For example when I start song 1 from album x the next song can be song 10 from album y or song 8 from albums etc.

It's the same on my iPhone. I have a iPhone 5s, iPad2 and iPad3. I have already logged several times out from all devices. I'm for a long time a very happy user from Spotify but this disturbs my pleasure a lot.

I cannot play any album only when I make it a playlist. Who can help me to solve this problem?
7 Replies

Hello!

Click on the song at the button that is playing and then click on the cover art or the "i" at the top of the screen and then make sure the shuffle logo is not green 🙂

Hope this helped 🙂

Don't forget to add your Kudos and mark as a solution if it helped you!

Follow me on Twitter

Whats a Spotify Rock Star?

Hello, i'm sure I already checked that. 😉

Hello!

Have you tried a clean install? You can follow the instructions here to do that 🙂

Hope this helped 🙂

Don't forget to add your Kudos and mark as a solution if it helped you!

Follow me on Twitter

Whats a Spotify Rock Star?

Yes, problem solved! Thans Josh77

Is your account definitely showing as premium on your online overview?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

@peter: definitly is a premium account. For several years and it is also mentioned in THE overview

Just noticed you even posted this was solved before I replied, guess that's what happens when you press reply and then get distracted.

Its always worth double checking in some cases, we sometimes find people's subscriptions have expired or a payment has failed and they aren't even aware of it. 😉

Glad its sorted!

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts