Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium subscription after cancellation

Solved!

Premium subscription after cancellation

I paid for spotify today and decided that it was the last month I would use it due to me running low on money and trying to save more. After my subscription renewed for the month of June I went on to my account and cancelled the automatic billing. A couple hours later I go back on spotlight and my premium is gone and I'm on the free version. I have receipts if needed proof of payment.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello again,

to be able to help you further as quickly as possible, please contact Spotifys support by using this contact form. Provide as much information as possible, you can also send a link to this thread. 🙂

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-anonymous/?utm_source=support&utm_medium=ar...

Have a nice one!

If my post solved your issue, please accept it as a solution.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Hi and welcome to the Spotify Community!

Sorry for the late reply. Do you still experience the same problem? Have you tried to sign out and in again? 

Get back to me here in this thread and I will help you further. 

Yes care cakes I've tried signing out and logging back in again, it didn't solve my problem. I checked my bank statements and got a receipt from Apple for the premium subscription but it does not show my receipt on the spotify receipts.

Thanks your your qucik reply, I've sent this message to the Spotify Team and they will have a look at this ASAP. Will get back to you when I've got a reply from them. 

Marked as solution

Hello again,

to be able to help you further as quickly as possible, please contact Spotifys support by using this contact form. Provide as much information as possible, you can also send a link to this thread. 🙂

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-anonymous/?utm_source=support&utm_medium=ar...

Have a nice one!

Suggested posts