Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium subscription won't work on iphone 4!

Premium subscription won't work on iphone 4!

I have subscribed to spotify and while I can use it on my computer ( a pc) whenever I log into spotify on my iphone 4 with ios6 I am given the message that only premium users can play songs on demand. I AM a premium user! I am logging in correctly, I have re installed the app and updated it, I have tried logging in and out of the app multiple times and every other silly piece of advice on your forums. It will not work! This is a problem on your end and I want to know what you are doing to fix it. I would also like a refund of my money and my service cancelled since I cannot even use this thing I paid for.

4 Replies

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

Sorry to hear you are having issues. Try logging out and back in again a few times, sometimes it just takes the system to have a little push to refresh your details. 

If you are still having issues, or want to discuss a refund then I would suggest you drop the customer services team a message using the online contact form.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

As stated above I have logged in an out using both my spotify and facebook credentials. This is not me, this is spotify

I am having the same exact problem and they already charged me for this month so I either want my music or my money back either one is koo with me....

Im having the same problem. I only subscribed and setup my paypal details just tohave it on my iphone 4s but it wont cop on that I'm a premium customer 😞

Suggested posts