Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium won't work on my iPhone

Premium won't work on my iPhone

I have had a premium account for sometime but all of a sudden it has stopped working, now I get the message saying I must have a premium account but I already do. Very Frustrating I have been without spotify for weeks now, please help!
59 Replies

I had spotify premium and lost and cancelled my debit card. I got an email saying I had a payment failure and changed my payment information. I keep trying to upgrade back to premium but i get to the facebook password page and enter everything and it redirects me back to the page where i can either get premium, install spotify, or something else. I keep pressing "get premium" and keep going around in circles. Any suggestions?!

IrmaRocio - Your last Premium payment wasn't able to go th rough for September. Please be sure your card still meets the requirements I posted above. 

Then give then head over to your subscription page to upgrade to Premium again. 

Ashynik - Have you tried using a different internet browser? For instance, if you're using Internet Explorer please give Google Chrome or Firefox a try. 

I just bought Spotify Premium but when it doesn't work on my iPhone (I haven't tried it on my laptop).  I uninstalled Spotify from my phone and then reinstalled it but it still won't work.  It just says that "Only Premium users can stream on demand" even though I'm a premium user.

I am having the same issues on my iphone. I upgraded my account and it does not recognize me as a premium user. 

I am having the same issue. I have the premium trial, and it works on my desktop, but not on my iphone.

same issue here, updated to premium now i can't get premium content.  Have deleted and reinstalled apps to no avail.  How long does the update take, I don't want to lug my laptop around when theres a mobile app.

I do have a premium 30 day trial and am having the same problem. I entered my credit card and intend to contribute the full subscription. This is not unlimited. It is premium. No mobile streaming available. I've logged out of Facebook and spotify on both iPhone and MacBook with no prevail. Please help.

I recently upgraded to Spotify premium. At first it worked perfectly on my iphone. Now when I try to play a song, it states "Only Premium users can stream on demand."

I am a premium user and now I am trialing something I can't even use. Please fix this matter immediately.

-Greg

I am having the same problems. I recently upgraded my account to premium and but the premium user account isn't working on my iphone, I have deactivated the app, logged off/on, tried everything but no matter what my premium account is not working on my phone. please, please help! 

Thanks for reporting this everybody. I've escalated this issue and will report back with any updates here. 

In the meantime, please try logging out/ logging in followed by a clean reinstallation if you're still having trouble. 

Still not getting Premium? Please get in touch via the contact form. Our payments team can help from there. 

Nor wiil mine, I have checked on the spotify website and it says I have spotify premium, but when I try to stream music it says I dont have premium. 

Nor will mine, I have checked on the spottily website and it says I have spottily premium, but when I try to stream music it says I don't have premium. 

I hope you bear with Spotify! They are working on fix.

I'm having the same problem... Premium account, no streaming on my iPhone...

If you want, just ask in Contact form a Premium code for week as compensation.

Spotify want that any user is satisfied even if those annoying server problems randomly!

Hi,

I've just signed up for the 30 day Premium trial but i can't seem to get Spotify to work on my iPhone; it says I need premium subscription... Can someone please help?

thanks

Spotify is, once again, working with this problem.

I've recieved two emails from Spotify that they are working on it, if you've not contacted them via the contact for you need to so they will have your specific information.

Hi everyone - Everything should be working as normal for you now. Apologies for any inconvenience this delay caused yesterday. 

If you're still having trouble please give me a shout. 

Hi everyone.

Since we believe this issue has been resolved and we're not seeing any new reports we're going to go ahead and lock this thread.

Thanks for helping out Ladies and Gentlemen. 

Suggested posts