Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Preventing sync, how to

Preventing sync, how to

Spotify help desk told me I could only have 3333 songs downloaded on a total of 3 devices for a total of 9999. I have a Premium subscription. I have both an Ipad mini and a Samsung android tablet (with 64 Gb mini SD - had hoped to get all my music on it until I ran into Spotify 3333 limit). I would like to have different songs downloaded on the Ipad and the Samsung so that I can have 3333 songs on each. I may want another 3333 on my Windows desk top but that is not a real issue. I work in a remote location without a smart phone so having as much of my music available to me makes for a better day. So my question is how do I prevent my Ipad and Samsung from sync-ing so I can have 3333 diferent songs on each?

1 Reply

Hey @1qbm7sgrqqmcphn

Check out this guide on how to control what downloads for offline listening:

https://support.spotify.com/using_spotify/the_basics/listen-offline/

To download different music on each device, just create a playlist for one device and add the songs you want and then download that playlist on that device, then create a different playlist for the other device and then download it on that device. Tha playlist will show in your account on all devices, but only downloaded on what device you want it.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts