Problème Canvas Disparition, Abonnement étudiant.

Problème Canvas Disparition, Abonnement étudiant.

NightS3wap
Casual Listener

Premium

Device : Iphone 11 Pro MAX 

Operating System

iOS 15.1

My Question or Issue ( In French) : Comment retrouver mon abonement étudiant et l'option Canvas qui a disparu.

Bonjour,

Je suis ici car j'avais précédemment un compte premium  étudiant mais je n'avais pas accès a l'option Canvas sur celui ci. J'ai donc suivi le forum ou on conseillait tout simplement de faire un nouveau compte et de transférer toutes nos données. Au début, tout marchais bien en rapport a Cavnas et mon nouveaux compte. Cependant, des l'activation d'un premium, l'option Canvas a complètement disparu des options, et de la musique de la quelle j'étais en train d'écouter. De plus, étant donné que je suis sur un nouveau compte, on ne ma pas permis de profiter de l'abonnement étudiant alors que j'ai résilier celui si sur l'ancien compte et que je voulais l'avoir sur le nouveaux.

Merci de m'aider au plus vite.

5 Replies

Mihail
Spotify Legend

Hi @NightS3wap,

we hope you don't mind us replying in English. Our French is quite rusty and English is the official language of the Spotify Community. If we understand correctly, you're having issues viewing Canvas videos, even on a second account, right after you subscribed to Premium.

First up to confirm - Canvas is not dependent on your subscription type, so this is indeed quite odd.

Can you let us know what device and Spotify version you're using? An example of a track that you viewed with a canvas before upgrading would also be useful. Lastly, if you can send a screenshot of your Canvas settings, just so we can confirm if anything looks out of place.

Regarding your student discount - our Support team can help you transfer it over to your new account, so we'd recommend getting in touch with them. As a bonus, their French is much better than ours, so you can talk with them on your native language.

We'll be waiting for your reply. À plus!

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

NightS3wap
Casual Listener

Hey Mihail, 

Thanks you for your reply, I will try to speak in English for a easier communication between us.

I actually use Spotify on the last update (8.6.84.1353) on a IPhone 11 Pro Max on iOS 15.1 (latest update). A song that I see with canvas before is (Aller sans retour by Wit). I will send you a screenshot of my settings where canvas should be. I hope you understand me, if you have any other question, you can ask them in English.

Tanks you, au revoir ! 

E3D46554-0A0F-4725-9336-61D7DDAE71AB.png
CF2B42E4-4C48-4C52-A23C-55A58EF2DFB5.png
70462C53-A3E0-49C4-B7C0-FE7A32B3727D.png

Eni

Hi @NightS3wap

Thanks for your reply. 

Could you try logging out and then logging back in two times in a row? It sounds a bit odd, but it forces a sync between the account and your device. 

If this doesn't do the trick, keep in mind that the Canvas feature is still being tested, and its availability can vary across accounts and devices. At Spotify, we're constantly running tests for improvements and new features, that's why you may see something in the app that other users don't or vice-versa, or get a feature to try temporarily.

Even though it's not possible to manually enable that feature on our end, we appreciate your feedback on the matter and we'll make sure to pass it on to the right folks.

If you need help with anything else, the Community is here for you. 

Cheers!

EniModerator
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Yahya_Bouayad

Hello, 

I have exactly the same problem and I can’t find any solution or topics talking about this except this one.
I would like to know if there is any new solution to this.

Thank you for the time you take to read this. 
Cordially 

Dian

Hey there,

Thanks for posting in the Community.

The Canvas feature is still being tested, and its availability can vary across accounts and devices. At Spotify, we're constantly running tests for improvements and new features, that's why you may see something in the app that other users don't or vice-versa, or get a feature to try temporarily.

Even though it's not possible to manually enable that feature on our end, we appreciate your feedback on the matter and we'll make sure to pass it on to the right folks.

Hope this helps,

Cheers!

DianModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
SUGGESTED POSTS