Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Problem with one song skipping halfway through

Problem with one song skipping halfway through

I'm having a problem with only one song where after a minute or so the song skips like it is over, but there's still a whole two minutes left. Also, it happens at the exact same spot every time too. This only happens on my phone and not on the webapp. I have the song downloaded to my phone but I have even erased it and put it back on the playlist a few times but the same thing always happens. I looked through the help section, but I could not find anything that helped my particular case. Thanks for any help in advance!

5 Replies

Hi. Is this a local file you have synched or a spotify track you downloaded to your phone? If it's spotify content, could you provide a link to it?

Hi. It plays fine all the way through for me. Does this happen when streaming and do you get the skipping with any other tracks?

I haven't tried with it streaming, and no I haven't had it happen with any other tracks.

Just as an update, I've tried it with streaming and the same thing happens. Anyon have any ideas on how to fix it?

Suggested posts