Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Problema con cuenta premium

Problema con cuenta premium

buenas noches

tengo un problema , antes tenia la version gratuita y la actualice a la premiun , pero en mi celular  sigo sin porder adelantar una cancion me sigue diciendo que , solo es posible dentro de 1hrs , solo se pueden adelantar 6 cada hora , por que? hice mi cuenta premiun desde mi celular con targeta de credito, por que ?

3 Replies

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

I would suggest you have a read at and try the steps outlined in this post.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

hello my problem is I buy two cards spotify prepaid $ 100 each to upload to premium but when trying to buy it tells me it can not be this operation with red lettering really well will not text but will not let me buy the premium version and I had to buy the unlimited would like to know how to become premium if not to return my money card because I will not stay with the unlimited because it limits me too much and I need to have playlists in offline but something I'm doing this I want someone me explain what happens or to do as their commercial , posters and other say you can buy spotify premium cash when they are really a scam give them 2 weeks to see me solve this problem as many people are being cheated and not I am one of those who remain with arms crossed ask for your support and I resolved this. but that are doing so much promotion if they will not meet their own promises

Thanks and I await your response soon .
annexed leave my email here for any questions or clarification you have this and I answer as soon as possible <snip>@gmail.com

carefully your server, client and friend christian villarreal

Hey @CHRSVILLARREAL ! Welcome to the community 🙂

If you could get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form they will be able to lend you a hand in getting this sorted out.

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Just to stop you from getting any spam (since bots roam free on public forums), I'm going to hide that email address.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts